WELCOME TO "MY CLIL SCIENCE CORNER"

Eva Zamudio, clil, aicle, bilingual education

Hi! 

My name is  Eva and I have been part of the fascinating world of Education for 21 years (wow! Where has time gone?).   I have had the chance to teach and learn in different levels: from Infant School to 6th graders.

I am a Primary School English teacher. I studied my Teaching Degree and my Pscychopedagogy Degree at the University of Girona. 

My adventure in CLIL started in 2009, when I was given a paid leave by the Department of Education of Catalonia to receive training in CLIL at the University of Nottingham, where I learned from great teachers. In 2017, as head of studies, some teachers of my school and I engaged in an Innovative Project called "Generació Plurilingüe" (GEP) which aimed to introduce and implement CLIL in Catalan schools.

I have also participated in eTwinning projects and I have received two National Quality Labels and two European Quality Labels.

I am very curious and I am in constant training to keep developing professionally.



Eva 💖



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITIES BASED ON BLOOM'S TAXONOMY

THE 3 As TOOL IN CLIL: Language FOR, Language OF and Language TRHOUGH

TEACHING VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR IN CLIL