INTRODUCTION TO RENEWABLE AND NON RENEWABLE ENERGIES (CLIL UNIT)

 Good evening!

How are you? I hope you are making the most of your Easter break. 

In previous posts, I shared two of the sessions of the Electricity unit I implemented in my Science CLIL classes during the the 2nd term. Now it's time to share session 5: "Introduction to Renewable and Non renewable Energies". 

It includes:

1) Lesson plan of the session

2) Link to the video "ELECTRICITY: ITS SOURCES. RENEWABLE AND NON RENEWABLE ENERGIES" BY SCIENCE FOR KIDS

3) A set of question to ask after watching the video (oral comprehension)

4) Worksheet to complete a mind map with the information from the video

Click on the image to DOWNLOAD this material for FREE. 

CLIL Unit. Electricity: Renewable and Non renewable energies


I will be very glad if you leave me a comment sharing how it has worked in your class or suggesting improvements.

Eva ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITIES BASED ON BLOOM'S TAXONOMY

THE 3 As TOOL IN CLIL: Language FOR, Language OF and Language TRHOUGH

TEACHING VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR IN CLIL