ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS FOR KIDS



❤ HAPPY SATURDAY!!!! ❤

This term my students are learning about ELECTRICITY. I have put this teaching unit into practice several times and it is always a success! Kids get easily involved and they want to participate, especially when they do experiments or they create the electrical circuits.

These are the sessions they have already done:

1) Introduction to Electricity

2) Experimenting with Static Electricity

And now it's time to experiment with ELECTRICAL CIRCUITS to discover how electricity flows. They love when the bulb lights up. Here I want to share with you this session and you can download it for FREE! Click on the image to achieve the materials of this unit:



Did you miss SESSION 1 and SESSION 2? You can download them from my TpT store by clicking on the images below:







If you want to get more resources you can subscribe and/or follow me on Instagram: @my_clil_science_corner



Have a wonderful day,
Eva๐Ÿ’š










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITIES BASED ON BLOOM'S TAXONOMY

THE 3 As TOOL IN CLIL: Language FOR, Language OF and Language TRHOUGH

TEACHING VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR IN CLIL