EDPUZZLE AND VIDEOS FOR YOUR CLIL UNITS

It's already Wednesday and I would like to share with you this wonderful tool I have used during the lockdown and that I am going to use it  more next year for sure.



Edpuzzle lets you edit interactive videos that they stop at the right place you have added a question or a note. Isn't it amazing? And it also records your students progress 😊


The first step is to register. Once you are signed up, you will have to choose your school and you may find out that other teachers of your school are already using Edpuzzle. If their videos are public, you will be able to see the videos they have edited.

This app allows you to upload a video from one of the platforms they suggest (Edpuzzle, Khan Academy, National Geographic, ...) or you can upload a video you already have.

The next step is to edit the video. As I said before, you can different types of questions: open-ended, multiple choice, notes... You can also cut out your video and make it shorter. Once your video is ready, it's time to share it with your students.




And you may wonder: "How do I share it with my students"? You can create a class or you can import a class from Google Classroom and assign the task. You can also assign a due date if you want.  And ... You can also programme the date and time you want to assign the task.


Another advantage I have discoverd these days is that you can flipped your classroom. That is the one of my aims for next school year. I teach Science in English and sometimes we can spend time watching videos. My idea is to assign the videos via Google Classroom and then spend 5-10 minutes to solve doubts. Then we will be able to do more experiments and to discuss the discussions at the end of the class.

Are you going to use Edpuzzle? If so, you can sign up using my referral code: 



If you want to use this app, but you need some help, contact me and it will be a pleasure to share a tutorial with you.

I will be glad to hear how you use Edpuzzle with your students.

EvaπŸ’–

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACTIVITIES BASED ON BLOOM'S TAXONOMY

THE 3 As TOOL IN CLIL: Language FOR, Language OF and Language TRHOUGH

TEACHING VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR IN CLIL